First goal of the 16 before 2016 is complete! I completed my GED. Wooo!
Only 15 more goals to go! So here's a quick update.
- Catch up on Project Life 2015
- I've slowed down on this progress. I think I'm only in June so far. ahhhh.
- Create Morning Routine
- Currently in progress!
- Complete 2 books
- Just finished Dead in Dallas. 1 more to go!
- Complete December Daily
- Slowly gathering supplies to complete this.
- Visit Christmas light displays around town
- 8,000 steps per day in December
- Organize 2014 photos
- Shoulder stretches Daily
- I've been doing this at least 3 times a week. Small improvements!
- Blog 3 days per week
- I've been doing 2-3 almost every week!
- Pay an extra $150 on CC
- Do yoga 3 days per week
- Write an action plan for 2016 goals
- Create and send out Christmas cards
- Complete HTML & CSS Course on Codecademy
- Put lotion on everyday.
- Why is this one so hard to remember?!
I am so excited to be working through these goals. I think the next one I'll be able to cross off is reading of 2 books. I'm already halfway through my second. Some of these I do have to wait for December to roll around, but some I really just need to stop slacking on!
Do you have any tips on how you keep from slacking??
Subscribe to Ever So Crafty
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox