I’ve had a few fun things I’ve been loving this week.
- My new mustard yellow purse! I had this wallet for almost 3 years before it broke and I had to reorder it on Amazon in a new color…or so I thought. I accidentally ordered the purse version and I am actually in LOVE with it. It’s a great compact size and the color is fantastic.
- I am in love with the Asana App. If you are a list junkie like me, this really helps bring some organization to all those projects. I also love the fact that they are starting to do kanban boards as well. I don’t love the aethsetics side of the boards compared to Trello, but I still love that I can keep all my projects in one app instead of spreading them out.
- Travelers Notebooks. Just all of them. I love browsing Pinterest boards full of travelers notebook ideas and I love touching them all at Michaels (is that weird?). I have a few in progress projects in my own travelers notebook that I’ll share one day!
- Water bottles. Specifically one called a Jargo that Haley and I both bought at Target. It's actually just a top for a mason jar! We both use it for our infused waters. One of our little goals for the year is to cut down on our plastic waste. That means not drinking from plastic water bottles all the time and we have both almost completely eliminated our plastic straw usage. Baby steps!
- My new Heidi Swapp Memory Planner. I probably won’t share it since I’m actually using it as a journal but I am loving it. I’m not much of a journaler but have found myself wanting to get some things out on paper. This has been a fun scrappy way to do that and I am so happy I found this little planner on sale for only $10!
Keeping it to just 5 things was really hard this week. What are your favorites from this week? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to Ever So Crafty
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox