First goal of the 16 before 2016 is complete! I completed my GED. Wooo!
Only 15 more goals to go! So here's a quick update.
- Catch up on Project Life 2015
- I've slowed down on this progress. I think I'm only in June so far. ahhhh.
- Create Morning Routine
- Currently in progress!
- Complete 2 books
- Just finished Dead in Dallas. 1 more to go!
- Complete December Daily
- Slowly gathering supplies to complete this.
- Visit Christmas light displays around town
- 8,000 steps per day in December
- Organize 2014 photos
- Shoulder stretches Daily
- I've been doing this at least 3 times a week. Small improvements!
- Blog 3 days per week
- I've been doing 2-3 almost every week!
- Pay an extra $150 on CC
- Do yoga 3 days per week
- Write an action plan for 2016 goals
- Create and send out Christmas cards
- Complete HTML & CSS Course on Codecademy
- Put lotion on everyday.
- Why is this one so hard to remember?!
I am so excited to be working through these goals. I think the next one I'll be able to cross off is reading of 2 books. I'm already halfway through my second. Some of these I do have to wait for December to roll around, but some I really just need to stop slacking on!
Do you have any tips on how you keep from slacking??