I’ve had a few fun things I’ve been loving this week.
- Game of Thrones has started again and having a weekly watch party with our friends is one of my favorite events. I love the challenge of coming up with new drinks every week too. I'm hoping to do a blog post of all the drinks we create for the watch parties.
- I am in love with the Asana App. If you are a list junkie like me, this really helps bring some organization to all those projects. I also love the fact that they are starting to do kanban boards as well. I don’t love the aesthetics side of the boards compared to Trello, but I still love that I can keep all my projects in one app instead of spreading them out.
- I just read ‘Good Behavior’. I loved the TV Show so much I had to find the books it was based on. Turns out it’s the same writer who wrote Wayward Pines! Check out my more detailed post on it.
- The 100-day project is finished and I’m loving everyone's completed projects. One of my favorites is from Elise. She did 100 plants on fabric, definitely a project that I didn’t think I’d be so invested in. She posted her process and progress on her Instagram story every day and then did the completed fabric square on her Instagram feed daily. She created an amazing quilt with all the finished squares and it just looks so cool! This is a big example of not having to follow an artist because they do exactly what you like, but finding something unexpected that you didn’t know you needed. Thanks, Elise! I’m really wishing I’d jumped on board the 100 days project now.
- Guys, I’ve been OBSESSED with this podcast. Bad with Money with Gaby Dunn is both hilarious and informative. You may know Gaby from her youtube channel (with Alison Raskin) Just Between Us or from her time at Buzzfeed. Just give this podcast a shot. The first episode had me hooked.
Keeping it to just 5 things was really hard this week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!